1. Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Information
1) Collection of Personal Information
We only collect personal information when you voluntarily and explicitly provide it. Any information provided by users will not be used for any purpose other than necessary for the following purposes, and prior consent will be obtained if the purpose of use is changed.
2) Purpose of Use of Personal Information
-Delivery of surgical information, response via SMS and email
2. Personal Information Collection Items
1) Required Items: Name, email, phone number
2) Optional Items: Consent to receive emails, consent to receive SMS
3. Retention and Use Period of Personal Information
The hospital promptly destroys your personal information when the purpose of collection or provision of personal information is achieved. (However, if it is necessary to retain it in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, it will be kept in compliance with those laws and regulations.
4. Refusal to Consent to Personal Information
You have the right to refuse consent to the collection of personal information on the AB Plastic Surgery Clinic website.
However, in case of refusal, some consultations may be limited.